Thursday, 5 November 2009

Phewee...

I have just finished (well almost) a six week course I was managing and running. I am now tired. And the next one starts on Monday. Ah well, pays the bills I guess. But I know I have a lot to do, and all I really want to do is dance around and say yippee! Then sleep for a long time. So instead I shall knuckle down shortly. Until then my apologies for the scantness of posts/comments etc.

I leave you with a cute snow monkey, taken from the National Geographic International Photography Contest, which is worth a look for the fabulous photos.

5 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ha, love the picture. Well hope you can dance and say yipee really soon!

Gaynor said...

Yey, you are back! The monkey is so cute!

Marie said...

Thank-you both so much! And yes isn't it a cute photo :)

Sabine said...

What a cutie! It seems to me a lot are people are tired and run down these days, even without extra stress. Sabine x

Rachel said...

Cute snow monkey!!