Wednesday 21 October 2009

MIA

Work, work, work. Eat, Sleep. Right now it kind of feels like this. Busy, busy, busy, my mind isn't on top of things. But it's good. It's challenging and rewarding at times so not all is to complain about. I also have my first pole dancing class tonight, more on that tomorrow I'm sure!

Until then, I've found a new Simon's cat short film. I love these films, they always make me smile. However due to my lack of skills I can't embed video on my blog. Maybe someone can tell me how? Instead I shall offer a link to The Official Simon's Cat website. Check it out if you have time :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There should be a embed link to copy ....I think. Watched it - its delightful! Thanks for the link. Love it. Cheers

Make Do Style said...

ah yes know the feeling! I can't embed either.

little luxury list said...

Hope you had fun in class! Sounds like fun.

Yes, you can use either the embed code or HTML code that most video sites have at the side. In blogger, I believe you can just select "video" and select the file from your computer.