Wednesday 24 February 2010

29 Gifts - Day 2

This is going to be tougher than I thought. It really takes a lot to think about giving things to people and making the effort to do this daily.

So today, I have tried to be nicer, giving compliments, smiles etc, which I know isn't giving much but it does make me think that doing a little thing like that is little but can have a big effect.

Plus I have ordered something for the next however many days so I can continue my giving in earnest! More to follow on that shortly.

I leave you with a Daschund we met in Argentina. This one is also especially for Liberty London Girl who has done a wonderful job tweeting from London Fashion Week and could probably do with some Daschund love after all that running around!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Marie, I love this idea! I had just been so cheered by your comments on the cakes too so thank you for that gift! And the introduction to The Imaginary Cafe.

Great job so far!

x